These terms are intended to define the conditions and methods of sale terms as ENTRE COPINES sprl (hereinafter "the depository) of articles proposed by the Seller (hereinafter" the applicant ").
The depositor guarantees ENTRE COPINES he has acquired the items available for purchase on a regular basis, and that he owns.
These terms do not constitute any obligation for ENTRE COPINES sprl to sell clothes that are transmitted to it by the applicant, that the applicant expressly acknowledges and accepts. Our team will carry into effect a careful selection of clothes to do to sell the clothes in perfect condition and corresponding to our charter, guarantee quality of products offered on the website.
The creation of a "Seller Account" by the customer implies acceptance of these terms, which he acknowledges having read before.
2. Entry into Force / Duration.
These conditions come into force from creating a Seller Account on the site, and remain in force for a period of one year from the launch of the article or until the sale of thereof.
At the end of that period, ENTRE COPINES will apply by mail to the depositor of his choice on the renewal of his contract.
No answer from him within two (2) months following this first contact items will automatically become the property of the company and will be free to use it wishes to make. The seller will no longer renewal application and / or return items.
3. Sales Process.
The depositor will create a seller account on the website and then order a prepaid label indicating their choice to donate to a charity, or retrieve the items not selected by ENTRE COPINES sprl for sale.
The choice to recover the items not retained requires a financial contribution of twelve euros fifty (12,5 €) to be paid before the return of these (bank transfer to be made to the following account: IBAN: BE83 3631 5690 4715 - BIC: BBRUBEBB with the reference NAME + OPTION2) if all items sent are retained for sale, this amount will not be charged.
The depositor having opted for the choice of the recovery of the non-selected articles undertakes to pay these expenses within 7 calendar days after the on-line of the rest of its deposit. If no payment is received after this deadline, the applicant authorizes Entre-Copines SPRL to donate the unsuccessful items to an association.
The depositary will send the applicant an email with a good pre-filled postal expenses to the custodian (for Belgium).
The depositor only has to be packaged (in a box or a large sturdy bag) articles she wants to deposit.
The depositor agrees to print pre stamped received by email label, stick it out on the box then ship via Bpost.
The clothes will be a careful selection by the team of ENTRE COPINES, only the clothes corresponding to its quality charter will be retained. The depositor is required to report any existing defects on the item to the depositary.
Once its fully processed bag, the depositor may know the item number as ENTRE COPINES decided to sell and their price on their seller account under "My articles & Deposits". The choice of clothing and their sales prices are determined exclusively by Entre-Copines.
The depositor must choose in his account seller, tab "My money box" the means of payment to receive their gains from selling clothes. The depositor has two choices :
– Wire Transfer : The banking information will be indicated in the "my payment" tab and will be correct. ENTRE COPINES will not be liable for any errors regarding the bank details of the applicant. The money will be paid into the bank account number within fifteen (15) days after the request for bank transfer, which will take place when the amount of the money box reached a minimum sum of twenty-five (25) euros .
– By vouchers : The depositor may request the transfer of the total or partial amount of the money box at any time, the depositor is then assigned a personal code allowing it to use its good for any purchase on the site www.entre-copines.be .
4. Shipping clothes.
Clothes should always be placed in a Bpost point, or post office, in a package, the depositor has taken care to close to prevent any loss of clothing, within a period of one (1) month from the receipt by mail the postage paid label to stick on the parcel.
ENTRE COPINES will in no way responsible for loss or theft of the package when shipped by the depositor, only the carrier will assume responsibility.
5. The Concierge Service.
The depositor will have the option of concierge service in certain conditions and subject to acceptance of the depositary :
- the depositor must have at least 35 items to offer on deposit.
- the depositor must live in Brussels (or within a radius of 30km in the periphery).
The depositor and the depositary should arrange an appointment by telephone, following which a team member ENTRE COPINES will move to the applicant to recover the items to be disposed, if the depositor is absent the appointment, travel expenses will be accepted.
The depositor agrees to let the entire management of the sale of its products to ENTRE COPINES for a minimum of three (3) months from the launch of these.
The clothes will be a careful selection by the team of ENTRE COPINES, only the clothes corresponding to its quality charter will be retained. The applicant is required to report any existing defects on the item to the depositary.
The depositor will have to choose during the appointment the method of payment to receive their gains from selling clothes. The depositor has three choices :
– Wire Transfer : The banking information will be indicated in the "my payment" tab and will be correct. ENTRE COPINES will not be liable for any errors regarding the bank details of the applicant. The money will be paid into the bank account number within fifteen (15) days after the request for bank transfer, which will take place when the amount of the piggy bank reached a minimum sum of twenty-five (25) euros .
– Liquidity : The depositor may apply when filing recover his winnings on a date agreed in advance, or on request by mail or telephone, the full or partial amount of the bank. Payment in cash will take place during the meeting related to the recovery of potentially unsold items.
– By vouchers : The depositor may request the transfer of the total or partial amount of the money box at any time, the depositor is then assigned a personal code allowing it to use its good for all purchases made on the website www.entre-copines.be .
6. Accuracy of data entered.
Where the depositor register, it undertakes to communicate to ENTRE COPINES accurate data and to update them. The responsibility of ENTRE COPINES can be incurred in the event ENTRE COPINES in breach of its contractual obligations due to wrong information provided or not updates.
7. Clothes selected by Entre-copines.
ENTRE COPINES will accept for the sale as clothing for women and children.
The articles must be sent in perfect condition and have no defects, they should be clean and ironed properly folded.
Will not be accepted: Any item that is defective (Hole, Task, Bouloche, damaged fiber, rose color, warped Clothing, home Retouching ...) as well as shoes, counterfeit and furs.
8. Establishment of sales prices and commissions deductions.
The selling price of items deposited is determined by ENTRE COPINES in its sole discretion, depending on the market and the new price of items that have been checked by the team of ENTRE COPINES, and all costs incurred by ENTRE COPINES in the selection process, management and sale of clothing. The depositor therefore agrees to let ENTRE COPINES decide alone of his articles selling prices and applying price reductions in light of possible offers or sales promotions on the site. These can be applied to all items without prior consent of the applicant.
The purchase price (including VAT) includes a commission that is automatically collected by the custodian when making a sale.
The commission rate is calculated as follows: 50% HT displayed pricing
9. Absolute Necessity.
The obligations of ENTRE COPINES will be suspended in case of force majeure, without the applicant can not incur liability.
Are considered as force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond those usually retained by the jurisprudence of courts: total or partial strikes, internal or external to the company, including postal services, lockouts, bad weather, epidemics, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, water damage, blockage of telecommunications, blocking internet, governmental or legal restrictions, legal or regulatory changes in forms of marketing, and other independent event of the express will of parts preventing the normal performance of this contract.
The depositor acknowledges having knowledge of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, in case of difficulties of access to the Site or malfunction of the website, ENTRE COPINES reserves the right to suspend services in connection with transactions maintenance.
10. Evidence Convention.
The depositor acknowledges and agrees that the information in the computer systems of ENTRE COPINES have the same probative value as paper documents, particularly with regard to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Any dispute relating to these general conditions will be submitted to the competent Belgian courts.
YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ?